Planning to invest in German Real Estate?
You have made an excellent choice. But, have you thought about these questions?
- Are you familiar with the legal aspects of renting out an apartment in Germany?
- Which insurances do you need?
- Who will receive post from the land registry?
- Who will handle your property taxes in Germany?
- Who will advertise you vacant apartment, and communicate with your tenants during the lease?
This is my first investment in Germany and I was very impressed by Eichen Global. A special thanks goes to Jenny Hirsch for her reliability, punctuality and flexibility in understanding the needs of an international client.
— Cosima Coccheri D'inzillo
Our Services for You
- On-demand advisory service
- Managing your German post address
- Providing summarized translations of your German post
- Banking assistance (including support in opening a German bank account)
- Detailed investment report for your property (every 6 months)
- Coordination and supervision of the building management
- Setup of utilities (e.g. electricity, gas)
- Assistance in arranging insurance (e.g. household insurance, liability insurance)
Handover from seller, representation at the annual owners meeting, inspection of the buildings operating costs and annual budget
Tenant search, viewings with potential tenants, credit check, rent and security deposit calculation, handover of apartment
Tenant communication, tenant turnover, tracking rental income, opening special bank accounts
Support in choosing and acquiring furniture/appliances/decorations, coordination and supervision of the delivery and installation
Technical & Media Package
Support in setting up utility contracts (internet, cable tv), inspection of invoices; Support in choosing and acquiring multimedia and entertainment appliances
Cleaning & Repair Service
Coordination of cleaning and repairs, inspection for necessary repairs
Translation of documents upon clients request
Any extra needs, providing further services upon request